According to some sources, 2009 losses from software piracy exceeds $51 billion. Fucked up ain’t it? It seems that Jeff Raikes, a Microsoft executive, said that “If they’re going to pirate somebody, we want it to be us rather than somebody else.” Well, then you’d be proud that I pirate your software all the time. I’m one of your biggest fans. Fuck apple. Here are some of your software that I currently use on a regular basis. All pirated.
1) Windows 7 Ultimate -$299.99
2) Microsoft Office Professional 2010 – $499.99
3) Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate – $11,899.00
4) Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate – $599.00
5) Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Datacenter Edition – Definitely above $20,000 I think
6) Few Microsoft games
I may have got the prices wrong. Why should I know them if I don’t have to? Anyway I think I have software worth more that 3 or 4 million rupees. Not bad, isn’t it?